Presented By Ian Tomlinson (UKCP registered Psychotherapist, Advanced Certified Imago Therapist and Certified Imago Workshop Presenter) and Joanna Groves (Therapist and Couples Counsellor (UKATA) and Imago Workshop Facilitator).
Ever wondered what it’s like being in a relationship with you?
Why come on this workshop?
Whether you’re currently in a relationship or preparing to be in one, an Imago “Keeping the Love You Find” workshop is recommended as an incredible voyage of self-discovery.
Through Imago you can uncover patterns that are not working for you and learn about how to make new relationships more successful. It is the right workshop for you if you are an individual seeking personal growth, and want to improve your communication and relationship skills.
The workshop was created for people who:
- want to be in a healthy, lasting relationship
- want to learn how to be a better partner
- are interested in looking at how they get in their own way when trying to meet people
- want to be even better parents and look at how to create the right foundations for children to thrive
- are therapists, counsellors and coaches and who want to learn more about Imago Relationship Therapy whilst doing their own personal growth work
- want to come on the workshop but have a partner who wouldn’t do something like this in a million years!
About the workshop
Throughout the weekend workshop you can expect to gain:
- A deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- Processes for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- New relationship skills for better communication and connection
- A Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- An opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
This workshop is great fun, relaxed and insightful. It includes group work, individual work, lectures and discussion. You will not be asked to share anything you’re not comfortable with, this is an educational workshop and not therapy.
This workshop is…about having better connected, joyful relationships with people in your life, which may include a partner/potential partner. Single or in relationship, this workshop is open to all.
This workshop is not…a guide about “how to meet a partner”, rather it will help you look at what gets in the way if you want to be in relationship.
Based on the critically acclaimed book Keeping the Love You Find: Guide for Singles by Harville Hendrix.
Where & When?
These are the first “Keeping The Love You Find” workshops regularly running outside of London and as such are in high demand. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
All workshops take place in The Affinity Centre Cheadle branch. Find out location details here.
Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th February 2018
Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July 2018
Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st October 2018
The workshop costs £250 per person.
If you have any questions at all about this workshop please contact me by clicking here.
How do I sign up?
Fill in the registration form by clicking here.